Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in Orange County, California. My wonderful husband JP and my jolly father Henry. A lot of people know me as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my adventures ranging from ups to the downs. When I was 1 and a half years old, my family and I moved to America. If not due to the dedication of my parents, I may not exist today to share the journey with the world. With the opportunity to have the best life possible, I wanted to do the best I could to please them, and determined to achieve my goals. I had a plan for my life: university, get a job get married buy an apartment and have children. My idea of success was to go to college to graduate, then get a corporate job. After that, I'd marry then buy a house, and start a family. But life had different plans. My corporate job in 2013 was a job I hated. The status and wealth did not bring me joy. I thought I was living a solitary life to earn a paycheck. My passion for fitness and my desire to socialize with people helped me discover my dream job as a personal trainer. In 2014 I started my own business, and in the 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th year anniversary. There are very few Asian women are employed in the industry of fashion. It is my goal to be a change maker within the business to offer quality coaching to empower others to become a healthier and happier them by creating a sustainable lifestyle cater to the individual needs and desires. Additionally, I want to encourage people to pursue their goals and achieve anything and everything they want to achieve in their lives. When my business was taking off I also lost my mom. The loss of my mother is most devastating of them all. To be in Heaven she rests now after an 8-year battle against Scleroderma. However, I carry her with me and think about her each day. It's amazing how the world gives us exactly the lessons we need even if we aren't aware of it. My Mom's passing changed me in many ways, and I am convinced that my Mom gave me another chance to be alive through her passing. Her death at Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create a new life. To me, it was a second chance for me to lead a fulfilled life. In my 30's I am alive and conscious of the fact that I live my life now rather than merely living as the person I was back in my previous. My life is shared and experiences with you, hoping that you can resonate with my stories and thoughts so that you can feel secure knowing that you're not on your own, to know that you are far more capable than anything else you set your mind to the fact that real love is there and therapy is a necessity and normal to be healthy is truly the most valuable asset. My hope is that you live life to the highest level and not have regrets about the final hours of your life. The death of a person is the only assurance in this our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annette Funicello measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Anna Caterina Antonacci